[BNW] Space Program in BNW?

	I was just wondering does it mention anywhere in any of the BNW
books the status of the space program?  Either in America or the rest of
the world?  I've been looking and I haven't spotted anything, but it could
just be avoiding me. ;)  Does anyone have any thoughts on the subject?

	Personally I'm not certain if any government has any major space
program, but I could imagine some lone gadgeteer working on a space ship
in his basement.  Just a strange thought I had and wanted to see if anyone
else had any thoughts on the subject.

Mike Bentley
hansolo@psychoticdreams.com