[BNW] Marcelo on AEG Loves Brave New World!

In a message dated 6/22/00 11:59:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bnw-owner@gamerz.net writes:

> Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 11:39:24 EDT
>  From: Alderac@aol.com
>  Subject: [BNW] Marcelo on AEG Loves Brave New World!
>
>  >OK, here's a Q for you: when willteh Delta Times website be restored, if
>  ever?
>
>      DeltaTimes.com is gone.  We're currently working (albeit slowly, gott
> get
>  the on line store finished) to set up a Brave New World page on the AEG
main

>  site.  Right now it features the Glory Days preview, but it will be
expanded.

>  Marcelo

I have to say, allowign the "www.deltatimes.com" URL to fade away entirely is
not a bright idea.

You have NO idea how *neatâ„¢* it was to actually discover that the URL, so
*prominently* plastered all over the opening section of the BNW core rules,
was for me.

Even if all you do is put the BNW website on that domain name, seriously, you
*really* should keep the Delta Times going, as the basic "game website" if
nothing else (IOW, even if the In-Character" elements disappear).

-- Pax --

Ever Defiant !