[BNW] Death of Patriot

Ok, I just *finally* got my copy of hte Player's Guide.  Now, I'd
always been drawn to BNW--the setup, the world, the way powers were
handled, etc.  But I knew I didn't have time to run it any time soon
(stupid real life, always in the way).  But I sat down to poke
through my PG, and ended up reading the Patriot's journal all the way
through.

And dammit, it made me cry!  Ok, I get kind of weepy at movies and
whatnot, and I've cried at books before, but never at a game book.
That's fine writing, that is.  And now I must run BNW, sometime in
the near future.

Wow.  Just wow.  There's a lot of thought put into the background and
how it was affected by the prescence of superpowers and the change in
how America was run.  I love Truth's voice, and Patriot's (as
reliable as they may be ;) ).  I got a kick out of Atlanta being a
target for the nukes (can anyone say in-joke?).

I guess I dont' have anything concrete to say/discuss, but from what
I gather the game people are on the list, so I just want to say kudos
to a fine product.

Jennifer
The White Crow
FUDGE Deryni and the Penn Ar Mor Ars Magica Saga:
http://www.io.com/~whytcrow/rpg.html
"Xander, don't use Latin in front of the books."