Re: [BNW] Stat Maximums & Teleporters-MATT

>    Well lets see if I can help.
>
>    Stat Maximums, as far as I know there are no maxes for Deltas only
>norms (which is 5D6),  So the 8D6 is legal.  Since you seem to not like the
>idea of it getting any higher then make suggestions on other things to buy.
>  Ideas are more tricks like Bullseye, Knock Down and Knockback or things
>like Spirit, Notice, Guts, Persuasion or my favorite Lie.

I've tried that, "How about some more skills" and she just replies "I'm
where I want to be in those, and the higher speed means more successes,
which lets me use Extra Damage trick more!" Oh well. Life's tough. =]

>    As for the Teleporter, it sounds like a good trick but it might need
>like 2 extra successes at range and maybe only 1 if he grapples them first.

Cool, thanks for the help! Glad the list has arisen from the dead!

--
GAry m, minor epot