RE: [BNW] Go-go-gadget.....

>By george, you're right.
>
>That makes it even worse. A pretty much one to one ratio of Armageddon
suits
>to DP gadgeteers. Umm, I don't think A-suits are anywhere near as common as
>the impression the book gave. That's just ugly.
>
>Anyone else think this is a big dent in the "world"

>I think I mentioned something about this last week.  It probably got
>"shrugged".  I don't know I'd call it a big dent in the world, more like
one
>more pothole at the bottom of a sinkhole.

>Theron
>Houston

Well a normal Gadgeter can as a normal job keep 2 suits up and running and
although most of the pictures of DP show the suits, in the naritive I have
not really seen much listed about their use. Look at is as propoganda, if
you see pictures of them everywhere you start to think that they have lots
of them. Then when only 1 shows up you think, "well at least only 1 made it
to this fight".