Re: [BNW] New game for me

Scott Raby wrote:
> Well it will have a fold out map, the rest we'll have to wait and see.
> (from the AEG site)
> October
> 8006
> Crescent City
> $24.95

Ya see, this annoys me.  RP was expensive.  Most of it (at least, it
felt like most of it) was taken up by preaching, background on Patriot,
and Crescent City.  Now we're getting a whole book just on Crescent
City?

Argh!  IMHO, we're getting a lot of wasted pages in the BNW source
material...

SeanMike

--
Sean Michael Whipkey - "I drink a lot of [beer]. Let me be socially
responsible for a moment: If you are under 21, or driving, or both, then