Re: [BNW] New game for me

> i would have less of a problem with this if i thought there might be some
> surprise in store, but as the game is set-up: kennedy and DP bad, defiants
> good. pretty cut and dry.
> i like the oppressive regime, but there isn't really much of a choice as to
> which side to align one's self with, say compared to aberrant where every
> group has something appealing...

Well all the books so far have been very anti-DP. Which is probably
because that is the main story line, defiants good, DP bad.
However the Delta Prime book has been billed as a bit of a side book,
where you can play the Good Delta Prime soldiers fighting the evil and
terrorist acts of the Subversive Defiant organization.

So that right there is another side. I would find it (and hope it will be)
quite cool if they take this opportunity to really paint the Delta Prime
vs. Defiants fight the other way.
So far everything in the books has been either Truth or Patriot's point of
view, it will be cool to start hearing from the other side.

-Theo McGuckin, operations
"We waste more electrons by 6am then most labs make all day. Be all you
can be!"