Re: [BNW] New game for me

> Basically, it's a story, and you don't have all the details yet.  Stephen
> King or Dean Koontz don't tell you everything that's going on and answer
> every question in the first five chapters of their books.  Nor does Matt
> with BNW...

No, but generally I don't have to buy a dozen books to get the whole story
out of Stephen or Dean.  Furthermore, I purchase novels to enjoy a story as
an observer.  Gaming is a much more active form of entertainment.  The
problem with meta-plot stories is that they either force campaigns to
progress at the rate of publication (with lots of filler in between), or
create campaigns that diverge further from the meta-plot with each new
supplement.

Theron
Houston