Re: [BNW] New game for me

My Shooter tried a fight with my Goliath. He shoot and shoot, doing one or two
wounds, and then my Goliath smashed his head. My Shooter than changed character.

I mean, the game is very unbalanced even with a single power (think only at a
Goliath and a Goliath/Bargainer that can switch off his negative quirks...).
Instead of making more pawer packages that already made heroes can't buy,
Pinnacle/AEG have to make many more tricks.