[BNW] Betas....the next generation

Sounds interesting to me. I've recently updated our game with the addition
of Betas....PC's descended from the mating of two Deltas. They start out
with a standard power package but are required to buy "Beta" as a 5pt quirk.
Unlike normal Deltas who are stuck at a set power level, Betas can grow and
spend Character points to increase their powers:

Archetype Trait Bonus:  3x Current score (+5 cap)
Non-Archetype Trait Bonus:  5x Current score (+5 cap)
Raw Pace:  3x Current score (Speedsters/Flyers should by Speed; its cheaper)
Armor:  4x Current score (+5 cap)
New Power Package (GM approved):  50pts
Trait Bonuses for Archetypes normally lacking (must have minimum of 5d in
Trait first):
    1st Point:  10pts
Optional rule:  Flyers with the Obvious (wings) quirk should be allowed to
add their     normal Pace to Flying Pace (not a game breaker from
experience; the wings just add a little propulsion to the levitation).

Betas in my game are allowed to purchase positive physical quirks with
creation points; they are physically superior to the average Delta.

Now, before the online proletariate crucifies me for a power gamer, just
stop and consider how much it would cost to munchkin out a character with
character points earned fairly using the rules for such in the main book.
Realistically, it would be cheaper in the long run to buy superhuman levels
of skill (can't snuff a skill either). Just a variation I developed to
support a plot line I have in the mix.

Oh, does anyone else feel the Telekinetic underpowered? We re-wrote that
too. ::grin::