Re: [BNW] population statistics

>Triumph Inc. hires these people for
> everything. They treat Deltas like people, not walking
> talking tools. IE- Janie is a Blaster, aside from this
> she's got a degree in massage therapy and she's a
> looker to boot. DP and the rest of society would make
> her some sort of moving thinking gun. Triumph makes
> her a secretary, the kind who won't even need to
> type.:)

thats fine, but the books says that they earn huge saleries. This wont
happen unless they are utilizing there delta powers for fun and profit.
Janie isnt going to earn any more that the next massage therapist unless she
can use her blasting power or lets say superspeed to her advantage

>hmm-hmms. Basically, Evil Unlimited is evil and taking
> them down should, IMO, be harder than bringing down
> DP.

take them down? that wasnt what I was worried about

Ewan