RE: [BNW] population statistics

In my case, I forget all these tracing, net, or controling techniques that
exist now. B.N.W is an alternative universe in which internet could be a
well-protected system that is constructed in some differents ways, and it
would be probably impossible to trace or turn down a webserver.

To avoid headaches, I took this explain. :)

Pascal