Re: [BNW] Deader Goliath2

::SNIP::
>    Well I don't have my books on hand, but the easiest way would be to use
>the basic Goliath and add in the Deader advantages and it there are stat
>mods
>just add them in.

I'd also reccomend removing their Delta Points and Tricks. Deaders aren't
the brightest bulbs in the box, and so probbably won't have the
brrrraiiiinnnsss to pull off a trick. Besides, Deaders are bad enough, a
Deader Goliath is nasty, one with tricks is well-nigh unstoppable.

--
GAry m, minor epot
   aka "Sneezy the Squid"