Re: [BNW] Deader Goliath2

In a message dated 4/7/00 12:50:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time, fenris@mc.net
writes:

<< In my first post I mentioned what did you guys think  of the idea of a
 deader goliath? Now, what I'm asking does anyone out there have any rules
 for one. So my players don't think I'm just puling this out of my hat. Oh,
 to answer some questions he will have someone to do his thinking ,a doctor
 perhaps.

   Well I don't have my books on hand, but the easiest way would be to use
the basic Goliath and add in the Deader advantages and it there are stat mods
just add them in.

Wu Lung Martial Artist/Blaster