RE: [pyrnet] New to List

Hello, I’m a junior handler but I live in Parma Heights, right around Cleveland, OH. I can help you a bit with grooming if you would like. Other people on the list are probably much better than I am, but I’m learning and am pretty good right now. My email is soccercorgi@att.net if you want to chat in private.

Casey

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org [mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org]On Behalf Of Deena McPherson
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2004 2:28 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] New to List

Hello.  I wanted to say I am very excited to have joined your list.  I am a newbie and I am looking forward to learning as much as I can.

I have a couple questions.  I am in central Ohio and wondered if anyone on this list is local for me?

Also, I plan on going to a puppy match.  I had shown other breeds and groomed many coated breeds including Shelties.  I am looking for a grooming guide, or maybe someone to chat with about this.

Would anyone have a few moments to maybe email privately with this?

Thank you