RE: [PyrNet-L] Fw: worth reading (Tear Jerker)

Heart rending story, but how am I supposed to work and cry at the same time?
The tears don't seem to want to stop. There is just so much
self-centeredness in this world. Someone asked me why I wasn't going to
breed Montana. Then I  tell  them how a responsible looks at breeding. The
safety of the pups and the pups future, what I have learned from those of
you online who have taken the time to educate me. I was told,  "I never
thought about it that way, being responsible for the future of all the
pups." I then say "And the future of all the pup's pups, and so on, and so
on. . .  Thank you, all of you on this list, for giving me the words to try
and  convince people to spay and neuter.

Marci and Montana Bear

marci.gruhlkey@asc.mhmr.state.tx.us