[PyrNet-L] Need advice

Lots of good advice given to Judy for her puppy biting. Today I received The
Int Magazine of Pyreneans from the UK and it contains an article by James
Giffin on " Thoughts on Pyrenean Behaviour." This article is Part 2. I have
sat and read this thoroughly and it's excellent. Explains about Pyr
behaviour,Fear biters,Handling problems so I must go find Part.1. What this
article did for me was re-inforce my beliefs that I would never use for Stud
a dog who has bitten someone, least of all with totally no provocation.
Unfortunately this has now happened in NZ where a dog who bit a woman at a
Show (not the owners, just a totally innocent bystander holding a 6week old
baby)2 years ago has been used for Stud. More unfortunate for me on a
lovely, sweet bitch I bred. What the outcome will be I do not know but
having read this article today I am most concerned. If you can, do try and
read this article. Am going to ask our PMDC Inc Webmaster when she has time
(she'll throttle me) to scan this onto the Club website or maybe it's
already on a website out there, does anyone know. Just found part one and it
says "with acknowledgement to The International Great Pyrenees Review"so
some of you will be aware of this article.
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/ and the site of the PMDC at
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/6339/ and my latest Site
http://homepages.msn.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/