Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat: Need Advice!

    She should definitely NOT be acting like this, especially to children.
It might possibly be a matter of respect, although Pyrs usually LOVE
children.  It sounds like Neria needs to be shown now that EVERYONE is to be
respected, that the kids come first and she comes second.  Also a good way
to correct her and show dominance is to either grab her by the scruff and
give a good shake or roll her over on her back, hold her there and stare her
in the eye until she looks away.  Do Not look away before she does.
    Some Pyrs like water, some don't.

Chrissy
Rajah and Moses
West Union, WV