Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat: Height/Weight Question

Merlin just turned 12 months on Aug 2nd....he is 27 1/2 inches at the
shoulder and weighs 98 lbs.  He seemed to have gained the majority of
his weight from 5-9 months and has been slowly adding on a few pounds
in the last couple of months.

Alison and Merlin