Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat: Height/Weight Question

In a message dated 8/21/99 9:28:05 PM EST, srwhitney@earthlink.net writes:

<< t wondering, Anais is now about 6 1/2 months old.  Last week at the
 vet's she weighed 78 pounds.  I'm guessing that she's about 23 or 24
 inches at the shoulder, although she won't stay still enough to do a
 very good job measuring. >>

If it's any help - Zoe, our youngest female, was 77 pounds at just under 7
months of age.  Didn't record her height at that time, but it seems it was
about 23 - 24 inches. Now, Zoe is 15 months, weighs around 82 pounds.  She's
not fat, but we'd like her to put a bit more weight on as she fills out.  But
with the heat and humidity, who wants to eat!  I'm just glad she hasn't
dropped any weight.

Robyn