Re: [PyrNet-L] Dianne's off line

Dianne Migas asked me to let all of you know that she will be off line for a while. If anyone needs to get in touch with her via email I will be glad to pass on any messages to her via the phone if you email them to me. She is moving and her computer is packed up. It will probably be a couple of weeks before she has her computer up and running as there's lots to do!

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com