[PyrNet-L] Pyr weight and size

    Yes, keep her socialized and she should stay very calm.  (Anything that
seems different to them once their older, they will sometimes interpret as
being strange and may not know what to think about it.)  130 pounds would be
rather large for a female.  Females should be 25 inches to 29 inches tall at
the shoulder (mature, 2-3 years) and weigh, I believe, about 90 - 115
pounds.  Males 27 - 32 inches at the shoulder and about 100 - 125 pounds.
This is just off the top of my head and although I know the standard very
well, just to make sure you might want to check out the Great Pyrenees Club
of America web site.  If you can't find it let me know and I'll find it and
give you the web address as I don't know it off hand.:)

Chrissy
Rajah and Moses
West Union, WV
dsmith@iolinc.net

>When and where is this show?  I'd love to go!  BTW, tonight my brother and
>sister-in law and their 4 kids (all under 4) came over.  Tara (2 months)
was
>so gentle and loving, she even gave the twin 3 year olds lots of kisses.
I've