Re: [PyrNet-L] new to list

Hello Diana and Tara!

    First of all, !!!!Welcome to the list!!!!:)

Before I say anything about the hernia, was it caused from the mother
pulling too hard on the umbilical cord when she was born?  My Mom had a pup
(German Shepherd) with this problem.  His was about the size of a quarter,
if I remember correctly.  I believe they waited to see how it would do and
then finally stitched it up.  He did fine and is now a very happy, active
and huge puppy of about 18 months of age.  Good luck with your girl!

Chrissy
Rajah and Moses
West Union, WV
dsmith@iolinc.net