[PyrNet-L] new to list

Hi,
I'm Diana, and I just bought a beautiful pyr girl on Sunday.  We are
almost sure her name will be Tara, but still thinking.  She's huge
already, 21 pounds at 9 weeks.  She is so cute, she stole my heart.  I
took her to the vet yesterday and she has a hernia.  The Vet said it
would most likely heal because it was so small, but I was wondering if
any of you have had any experience with hernias.  Any input would be
most appreciated.
I look forward to learning more about this beautiful breed from this
list!
Diana and Tara