[PyrNet-L] Berg is getting better

Hi!

Well, Berg is getting really better after the terrible mycosis. He's not
suffering anymore, and his skin is MUCH MUCH better. These FUNGORAL pills
and the CANESTEN liquid that we applied on his skin, have really done quite
a job! His coat is in bad condition though (you can remove whole flocks off
his coat with one finger!) but I think its due to the strong pills and whole
mycosis story. We're gonna visit the vet again on Monday so we'll find out
why is this happening.

Now about his appetite. I prepared the "Satin Balls". WOW!!! Berg goes
insane when he eats them! I can't stop him! His appetite has grown a lot in
just 2 days!!! I don't know how many "Satin Balls" to give him, but since he
likes them I feed him about 6-8 Whopper-size burgers daily. This recipe is a
miracle!

Berg is really getting better and I'm very happy. (We both are!)

Nikolaos C. Koutsomarkos
Athens, Greece.

nkouts@starmail.com
nkouts@hotmail.com