[PyrNet-L] New Puppies

    Hello "& all that Jazz",

> How incredibly exciting for all of you. They must be so much fun & so much
> work. <BG>.

    I too would just so enjoy to see pictures of the whole pyr family and you!
    Lexi is now due to have her litter in less than a month. EEK! Hearing about
Jazz just gets me even more excited about hers.
    I'd love to hear all about your bitch & puppy happening's, either here or
in private.
    Because, I think that it will help calm me down & enjoy Lexi's new arrivals
more.
    Mitzi is probably exactly right! I just maybe the most nervous pyr breeder
around! <BG>.
    Besides which, I never could get enough of pyr puppy stories! <g>.
    Yours in pyr spirit,
    Judith, Lexi & Jonah