Re: [PyrNet-L] NON-PYR/PLLEASE go here!

Gitano Road wrote:

> I do not want to spy, but having been the victim of a severe violent sexual
> attack that was such so I had to have surgery to normal bodily function(I
> was 11), I DO want to know if there is one in my town. The stats in my town
> on these people listed are all on children under the age of 14 and 80% under
> the age of 9. All are violent attacks. Sorry to have offended. Will keep
> opinions to myself.

    Hello to you,
    Why do that? You have not offended me. I can't speak for other's but, I
suspect no one else has been offended either. They are interesting views.
    Like Barbara says in essence; we all have a right to be wrong. We all have a
right to be right.
    We all have our own opinion's and we are most entitled to them.
    By nature, I am simply passionate about my belief's. That does not make them
right or wrong, just mine.
    " We all love pyrs here." That's what really and truely counts.
    BTW, in my early 20's I was raped. I just still believe the way I do, for
better or for worse.
    So, don't be a silly goose, keep those opinions coming! <BG>.
    Yours in passionate pyr spirit,
    Judith Jonah & Lexi
    Dog spelled backwards spells God.