Re: [PyrNet-L] updated website

Janice, GORGEOUS pics! And as always great to see your fur-kids! They are
adorable! I rembember being fortunate enough to meet them at the first
pet-fest I attended when JOY was a baby. I remember hos clean and gorgeous
she was when we began walking across the park toward the Pyrenees. By the
time I got there I had a mucky pup! She had drooled all over herself and
rolled in leaves and dirt! I was so embarassed! There all the Pyrenees &
Newfs were, each one gorgeous! and there I was with one filthy, grinning,
drooling pup at the end of the lead!
But it was such fun. Only sorry I had to miss this years event....
I WANT TO BE IN THE COMPANY OF MY DOGS!
scotty test results:
http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog/newpage29.htm
Gitano Road Rescue & Rehabilitation Sanctuary> > >
Helping the SILENT ONES - one paw at a time
http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog
CUR#465