Re: [PyrNet-L] makes me SICK!

<<the price is now 56.00 to min bid on this book in the ebay. DARN DARN
DARN!  I WANT THAT BOOK! ok I will go as high as 50.00 if ANYONE has a copy
they want to sell! I wille ven sew for them! How about a neat doggy futon or
jacket? Bow-tie? Ribbons for the hair? Oh geeeeessssseeeee I have been
beaten. the book is not to be mine. but I WANT THAT BOOK! Major whine!>>
Gitano Road

Last bid I saw was $76.99!!! Too rich for me, no matter HOW bad I want
it!!!!

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au