Re: [PyrNet-L] WANT BOOK!

I tried to get the same book through Amazon and it a "hard to find"
book, but they are sometimes able to get copies.  They are supposed to
inform me when they find one for me, and I have been waiting over 3
months!  Every month they send me a notice saying they are still trying
to locate a copy and do I want them to continue looking and I respond
and say that I still want it.  Maybe one day, they will find me a copy.
I live in a large area with several Barnes and Noble stores and a few
Borders stores, and they do not have it and can't get it.  Good luck
with the search and let me know if you find it anywhere!  I've about
given up hope of finding a copy.

Kris