[PyrNet-L] Rescue: Lost Pyr-X in Milwaukee...

Please respond to the original poster...
***********************
Subject LOST: Great Pyrenees/Collie Mix in Wisconsin
Date:Sat, 31 Jul 1999 20:46:40 -0400 From:Cheryl Reed
<ivysplace@EARTHLINK.NET>

There is an urgent situation with a Great Pyrenees/Collie mix
that is lost north
of Milwaukee. Caesar has been missing from
his adoptive home for two weeks. He has been sighted numerous
times, but never
been able to be caught. He is extremely shy.
Caesar is also very afraid of men.  The foster mother that he
spent several
months with is on her way to Milwaukee mid-week
this week to see if she can get him. They are also going to put
out a large
live trap to see if they can trap him in the meantime.

I will have better information on where he is exactly in a day or
so, but wanted
to have people on the lookout for him in the meantime. He answers
to the name
Caesar, but may also come
to "Skeezer Butt" which is the affectionate name that his foster
mom always
called him. A picture of Caesar is at:

http://members.tripod.com/~pyr4u/caesar.jpg

He is very shy, but not a fear biter. If you can capture him,
please contact
me at 616-261-4158.

Thank you for your help. We are very worried about him. Caesar
has had a very
rough life. He will not be returned to the adoptive family. Great
Pyrenees
 rescue
has re-possessed
another female Pyr that was adopted to them at the same time.

Cheryl Reed

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, neighborhood busy body,
Tony III, my companion, my protector, and