[pbmserv-dev] a suggestion

I have a suggestion of something I'd like to see improved if possible.  When I play games through the graphical interface the box that accepts the move is very small and the whole move does not fit into the box (the move goes beyond the input box but is still accepted).  For example, when I play Mutton, I click on the sheep and move them and the move string fills up the box and then disappears even though I know it is still forming and accepting the move string.  Could this box be made much, much larger?  This happens in other games as well, like when a player rolls doubles in a gammon type game.  Thanks.

--
Douglas Zander

Give One, Get One, from Nov. 17
http://www.amazon.com/xo