Re: [HOE] Did I miss something? OT

>Whoa it just totally died..I haven't seen anything going on on the
>listserve,
>not message one. Makes me wonder if I'm still on it.... If I'm not...maybe
>someone should let me know...I'm frightened...
>                    -Matt Malice-

I'm just disappointed that "City O' Sin" didn't have an Army of Mutant Elvis
Impersonators.

As I put it to my group, "Where's my Army of Mutant Elvis
Impersonators!!!"...  They were surprised and scared for an obvious reason,
until they realized that I was talking about the game.  :-)

Oh well...  I'll just have to make my own Army of Elvis Impersonators...
Lead by the True Elvis!!!

After "Bubba Ho-Tep" comes out maybe.  :-)

Ray.
Nuclear Winter - http://www.gamersrest.com/gr/deadlands/