Re: [HOE] Secret Book

Personally, I really don't have a clue what the "secret book" is going to be. Well, no, that's a lie. I've got about a hundred different possibilities bouncing around in my head at something approaching lightspeed. It's a very nice sensation. :) One thing I know for sure, though, is that whatever whacked-out theory I come up with, it's not going to end up being very close to the truth at all. Frankly, I'm downright impressed that, after all these years, PEG is still managing to surprise me at every turn.