Toxic Tunes (was Re: [HoE] Product Announcements)

Toxic Tunes is 11 or so (I don't have the CD case with
me in the hotel) tracks of great music. There aren't
any words on it (that I notice). As for category, it's
techno-western (that is, techno music with a western
feel to it). It's great background music whether for
studying or playing Hell on Earth. I also listen to it
when I'm reading the TGW and WW (plural of series) by
Harry Turtledove. Esp. the Roanoke and Chicago(sp?)
scenes, respectively.

To sum it up: I reccomend it.

=====