[BNW] Some ideas

Hello, my name is Peter. This is my first post to the BNW list, and I have an
idea for a book, and I wanted to know what you though of it.

The idea is a sourcebook for Europe. There would be details on the
Neo-Levellers, the Clockwork Orange gangs, the Surrealist Movement, Odin
Lightning Leg's Vikings, Communist Russia, Los Matrixistos, and a whole lot
of other stuff I thought up of. What do you people think? Would you buy it?
I'm working on a writing sample right now.

Peter Berard