Re: [BNW] Delta Times

I'd love to see them.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2000 5:39 AM
Subject: [BNW] Delta Times

I was sitting down a few weeks ago, deciding on how the campaign game was going to unfold, and hit upon the idea of using the ol' puter to design a single front sheet for the Delta Times, including scenario hooks and little bits of information from the books so far.

The players loved it.

I have so far used 5 different issues, all are in word format and if anyone else would like to see the kind of thing I have done so far, please feel free to e mail me and I will send you a copy.

Mark