[BNW] BNW's Popularity

Does anybody know if BNW is coming out in paperback format, or it's not
selling very well?
I ask this, because in the GenCon Pre-Reg book, AEG (At least that's who I
think is running it) is running a GMing seminar and it costs $15, WITH the
main rulebook included.  Now, the book costs $30, when I checked. So, either
it's not selling well, and they're trying to get rid of it, or it's in
paperback. At least, that's what I think. Does anybody know what's going on?
Ed