RE: [BNW] Go-go-gadget.....

>The problem with even a 2 to one ratio of A-suits to DP gadgeteers is that
>your talking at least 4 gadgeteers per A-suit squad. If you're talking ONE
>squad active per "major city" (which would need 24x7 availability, so think

>32 suits, or a platoon. 8 hour shifts with some time off.) Which takes 64
>gadgeteers to upkeep. And that's only a single response team.

At 64 gadgereers this gives you 128 suits up and running. for 1 platoon you
would only need about 16 of these guys. Also I have not seen anything to
indicate that Squads of the A-suits are in opperation, it's more of a heavy
support for DP agents. At least that is what is shown (again I don't recall
any listing of entire squads flying around, so a platoon is plenty for a
city I think.) YMMV.

>This is a gaping hole, because this is exactly the sort of tactic my
players
>would think of. Basic military guerilla theory. Attack the supply lines.
>disrupt communication. destroy equipment.
>And I have ZERO information. I hope Delta Prime fixes this.

So cover the holes, use them as traps, don't let the holes work the way they
think they should. Have a nulifier field up around the place the gadgeteers
work in, the suit work in out in the parking lot, the PC's on the other
hand...

But yes I expect DP (the book) will give a much better insite into the M.O.
of the DP (the faction in the RPG).