[BNW] Alter Ego

Has anyone else considered an "Alter Ego" as a hero package? All the powers
wrapped up neatly in a super powered alter persona. Could easily sprinkle
liberally with Obvious, Savage, Heroic, etc for flaws with any Sharp
Eyes/Ears or Tough part of the package. A werewolf would be a Scrapper with
Savage, Obvious, Sharp Senses and Tough with a little natural weaponry while
a Goliath might get spiffy metallic armor and bulging muscles like a certain
X-man that comes to mind. The advantage to this (could be a 5pt perk) would
be difficulty in spotting by using a Sniffer and additional
stealth/undercover work since the character would be predominantly normal
(no powers at all, limited to the human max of five dice with no pluses and
a level five skill). Would probably take a complex action to change; Costume
advantage may be part and parcel of this, but not including any super
equipment. This advantage obviously is of variable use depending on your
powers and taste, but I thought I would throw it out there anyway.
Comments?

~Wyldsong