Re: [BNW] Another source idea

> Not sure if this has already been mentioned for inspiration...
>
> The A-Team!

I think somone mentoined it in passing.. but the point was, could you play
the A-team or would conel dekker bust your ass back to prison the first time
you tried to help lucy's laundrette business against the evil big boss?

It all depends on how you interpert the background. I think a bit more info
on the web page wouldnt go amiss, stories from crescent city, 200 new DPs
assinged to city defnece, that sort of thing

Ewan