[BNW] Defiants

Well,

I got Defiants yesterday.  I read through it last night.

I had hesitated to buy it originally.  I got the full BNW pack at GenCon
- rule book, world book, GM screen, t-shirt - and I enjoyed it, but the
preaching, particularly in "Ravaged Planet" really started to bother
me.  If Defiants had the same level of preachiness, it would've been the
last BNW book I bought.

Instead I got a very useful supplement.  Thank you Matt!  You've
recovered my faith in BNW.

SeanMike

--
Sean Michael Whipkey, Operations and Systems Administrator
MrGoodbucks.com - 804.244.7192 http://www.mrgoodbucks.com/