Re: [BNW] Fail Safe

Mark Kilfoil wrote:

> At 04:32 PM 04/10/2000, you wrote:
> >Anybody watch that last night?
> >
> >Is it just me, or is it screaming to be turned into a BNW scenario,
> >perhaps one set further back in the timeline? :-)
>
> For those of us who didn't catch it, please summarize..

Okay.

SPOILERS

Due to mechanical failures, a group of bombers are en route to nuke
Moscow.  The USAF tries to stop them, but their fighters run out of
fuel.  The Soviet air command tries to stop them as well, and only
manages to get five of the six before the last one - piloted by George
Clooney - nukes Moscow.

The President of the US, in order to stop WWIII, has a USAF plane nuke
NYC.

It'd work well, possibly as a replacement for the "limited engagement"
of the late 80s. :-)

SeanMike

--
Sean Michael Whipkey, Operations and Systems Administrator
MrGoodbucks.com - 804.244.7192 http://www.mrgoodbucks.com/